Barka Remote Learning
Morning Video Meetings with Mr.LaFleur & Mr.Brown
Please click on their picture to watch their morning meetings with you EVERYDAY!
5/27/2020 - End of Year Update
Principals' Dance Challenge - SRS challenged and Barka's Mr.LaFleur & Mr.Brown have answered!!
BARKA PARADE VIDEO (Courtesy: Derry Community Access Media)
Watch here for how we are getting ready to teach you next week
Please visit this page everyday to check in for updates.
3/26/2020 - Our students left this beautiful message on our school walkway today! We miss you all too!
Helpful Information for Parents :
- Letter from Superintendent 5/13/2020
- 4/23/2020- Remote Learning Letter from Superintendent
- Barka Remote Learning Survey Results - Thank YOU!
- 4/2/2020 - Town of Derry Parks & Recreation compiled some additional food resources for individuals needing the support at this difficult time. Please don't hesitate to reach out and ask for help.
The phone lines are open from 8:00am-4:30pm Monday through Friday at (603) 432-6136
- Keep Calm & Carry On(Line)Community Resource Page
- DCSD COVID Website updates
- Powerschool Parent/Student Login
- ENVISION MATH
- ENVISION MATH Log in Video
- When a student first logs into realize via Google Classroom assignment link, Google will ask if the student is OK with Realize accessing Google Classroom information. This is a standard message that requires the students to click OK. If the student does not click OK, the features of Envision will not work and the student will not be able to view the videos.
- Tech Videos for Chromebook Connectivity at Home:
Videos for Students
- Browser Tab Split Screen Extension
- Google Slides- Writer's Block Explore
- Google Docs- Speech to Text & Explore
- Zoom/Google Meet Guidelines for Students
- Digital Citizenship from Mr.Brown
- Google Extension can read for you- How?
- How does a student join Google Classroom
- How do students turn in assignments on Google Classroom
- How can Students Find work assigned to them on Google Classroom?
- Sharing on Google Drive & File Location
- Student -Delete emails on your gmail account
- Submit PDF Assignments on Google Classroom using Kami extension Tool
- Submit PDF Assignments using Google Documents
- Submit PDF Assignments by taking a picture on your phone or tablet (Google Classroom App must be on your phone)
- Submit PDF Assignments by taking a picture on your chromebook
AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE ABOUT STUDENT SAFETY PLANNING AT HOME:
We advise parents and guardians to seek the services of a mental health agency, local emergency room, or physician immediately in order to address their child’s risk of self harm or another safety risk. The following is a list of emergency resources available to children and their families:
Derry Police Department
1 Municipal Drive, Derry, NH 03038
Phone: Non-emergency (603) 432-6111
Phone: Emergency 911
Center for Life Management (CLM)
10 Tsienneto Rd., Derry, NH 03038
Phone: (603) 434-1577, Emergency Services press Option 1
Parkland Medical Center
1 Parkland Dr., Derry NH 03038
Phone: (603) 432-1500
Phone: Emergency Services (603) 421-2220
1 Elliot Way, Manchester, NH 03105
Phone: (603) 669-5300
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Student Google ID password Information- Contact Mrs.Anand.
- Tech questions/ problems - email Mrs.Anand. We can try to solve this via email or phone call.
- Google Sites “redirect “ notice when I click on a link - New google sites does that by design. Here are a some sites that discuss it: