General Information

School Supply Lists

Back to School Supply Lists 2023-2024

Kindergarten Information

Click the link below to register Kindergarten students for the 2021-2022 school year:

Links to Helpful Resources

Residency Information

The following documents may be uploaded as images into the electronic form or may be delivered to your child's school in person by appointment. Registration will not be considered completed until all items are received.

A. Current Lease, Mortgage, or Property Tax Bill    


B. Current Utility Bill (electric, cable, etc.)


C. *Residency Affidavit (obtained from the Superintendent of Schools Office)

A. If you do not have two proofs of residency because you are living with another person or  

     family, the person you are living with needs to go to the Superintendent’s Office with their 

     two proofs of residency (lease agreement, purchase and sales agreement, mortgage 

     agreement, or property tax bill, AND current utility bill) and a photo ID.

B. They will sign a legal affidavit, which will be notarized, stating that you are living with them. The 

     residency affidavit will be your "Proof of Residency" required to complete a new student registration.